Tired of Hiring IT Support Teams that Don’t Seem to Understand Your Industry’s IT Requirements?
EPC IT Solutions’ team of experienced technicians has industry certifications and detailed expertise. Our staff’s education and industry-specific experience gives you the confidence that when you hire us, you get what you are paying for.
Don’t leave the important technology decisions for your company in the hands of generic break/fix technicians or novice IT guys. Let EPC IT Solutions help your business realize the results of professional IT services through improved workflow, optimized tools, and greater productivity.
Can You Support the IT of My San Francisco Bay Area Business?
EPC IT Solutions brings you specialized expertise in the following industries:
- Small to Mid-Size Businesses
- Public Sector – Cities, Counties, and Schools
- Private Schools
- Health Care
- Restaurant Franchises
- IT Companies
- Food Distribution and Supermarkets
To truly get the most from your IT assets, you need access to a team of San Francisco IT professionals that understands both technology and the work that you do.
EPC IT Solutions provides you with an optimized IT environment that allows you to get the most out of the technology assets you already own.
Our approach to Managed IT Services offers you best practice, leading-edge technology solutions coupled with proactive and insightful IT consulting – helping you meet organizational objectives.
Could You Be Getting More from Your IT Environment?
A partnership with EPC IT Solutions aligns your school, business, or pubic sector entity with one of the leading technical support firms serving the San Francisco Bay Area. We’re proud to partner with businesses of all sizes, but we have a skill set that allows us to dive deep into the IT requirements of industry-specific business technologies.
- Compliance – keeping you ahead of legislative compliance and industry standards compliance
- Line of Business Applications – supporting the software and related mobile applications specific to your industry
- Business Process Automation – understanding your workflow well enough to help you take advantage of moving repetitive work to an automated process
- Mobile and Cloud Technologies – working to enable your staff to work effectively and safely from anywhere
How Much Does Managed IT Services Cost?
Managed IT Services will cost you less than you might think. Many companies dismiss the opportunity without doing any research into fees, assuming that outsourced IT support is simply too cost-prohibitive.
Three main factors influence the predictable, easily-budgeted monthly fees of a Managed IT Services agreement.
- Your company’s IT needs
- The size of your IT environment
- The complexity of your network
Though these three elements will vary from company to company, one thing remains consistent – our budget-friendly pricing. Regardless of your specific IT requirements, we offer San Francisco businesses flat-rate affordable monthly fees that will work for you and your IT budget.