Easily budget and manage your monthly IT requirements.
If you don’t have the time, don’t have the skill-set or don’t want the burden of managing your own IT person or department, EPC can do it for you.
As a true one-stop shop, EPC offers IT management support packages that include expert level advisory services, training, consulting, break-fix and everything that a large company’s IT department would offer. Whether you’re looking for a comprehensive IT support package or want to pick and choose services you need, EPC can customize a plan based on your requirements.
Take control of your IT needs with a We Are IT plan.
A We Are IT plan is like having your own virtual IT department and it consists of three primary elements: On-site Services, Remote Help Desk Support, and Cloud-based Tools and Technologies. This managed services plan also features:
- Flexible and affordable pricing: Regardless of the work required, you get a single affordable rate for a wide variety of supported technologies. You get predictable, pay-as-you-go pricing requiring no annual commitments.
- Dedicated team of three: Be assigned a skilled and certified team of three who manage your account and provide strategic planning, implementation, and emergency services.
- Pro-active network recommendations: Receive quarterly updated reports with recommendations for enhancing your network to support operations and growth.
- 24/7 control: Get real-time online account management.
- Unmatched technology knowledge: Count on your dedicated team to have expertise on almost every business technology on the market today.
- Unlimited help desk support: Contact us to learn all the options.
- Guaranteed emergency support: Get on-site or remote response within four hours.
Turn EPC into your IT.
By providing all of the technology tools you need to be successful, you can concentrate on running your business — not your network.
Learn more about our IT support plans by selecting the size of your organization in the matrix below or give us a call at (650) 592-4372. A member of our managed IT services consulting team serving the Bay Area will be happy to take your call.